Friday, February 18, 2011

My favorite shapes!!!

My favorite shape is a rectangle! Triangles and Rhombuses are a close second but oh my i love those rectangles!! Rectangles have four sides and are really really cool. If you were to throw a rectangle at a person then it would hurt because the sides are pointing and can cause brain damage.
Once I stared at a blue rectangle for many  hours and ate hot bowls of chowder. It made me happy and eased my mind. Rectangles can be different colors depending on your mood maybe. At the mall i bought flowers for my kittens. For example, if you are sad they can be blue, Red for andgry, or bright shiny yellow for happy!!. Please, comment on your favorite shapes in the comment box and let me know if you share the same enthusiasm towards rectangles as i do!!!

1 comment:

  1. RECTANGLES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEXAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS ARE THE SHIT BRO

    ReplyDelete